2009 m. birželio 26 d., penktadienis

Just because your lies are deep inside me.


I gotta be free. I gotta be me. I'm totally confused. Don't even know why. Just because[of you?]. Miss him. Even if I've never met him. I know he's somewhere around me. I know. I feel. I believe. And real me's gone somewhere right now. And this time, I know why. Because Your lies are deep inside me. But there's nothing to do. I'm sure I can stand it. Even if it's strongly penetrating into me. She sad that there's no pain that human could not stand. And I believe her. Still believe. Just because this picture by pūkis [or squishe] is very beautiful and is called "Your Lies Are Deep Inside Me"


__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup, I know that my English is broken and quite poor, but it doesn't really matters. I even don't know, why I use it today...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą